Peltier Rebel

So I am looking at buying a nice pelt rebel, 21/32" and mint.... But I am unsure of what a reasonable price for this would be?? I've found myself overpaying a lot lately on some of the machine mades.... Which I am still clueless at after a year of switching my focus from handmades... I can id fairly well, I said "fairly" lol, but as far as prices... I are stoopid

Other factors to consider is pattern and amount of AV. More AV. More price. For pattern Is it just your basic straight ribbon or is it swirl any. Basic ribbon should be about $40. Add about 20-40 to that on a nice swirl pattern. Heavy AV and very swirly can reach over 100.

So I am looking at buying a nice pelt rebel, 21/32" and mint.... But I am unsure of what a reasonable price for this would be?? I've found myself overpaying a lot lately on some of the machine mades.... Which I am still clueless at after a year of switching my focus from handmades... I can id fairly well, I said "fairly" lol, but as far as prices... I are stoopid

well is it a NRL or a miller swirl / peltier swirl . if possible post a picture to get a good idea of value as some are just so so and some are over the top . Mike