Northern California Marble Meet - Pictures

Sticker99

I had one job .... take pictures of everyone. I failed on the people level (dang camera and lighting) but I did get some pictures of the marbles.

Sami - thanks again for setting up the meeting. The back of a pool hall just kind of felt right. We had a good turn out I know will miss a few names but here goes: Sami, Galen, Leo, Bill Bass, Mike Johnson, Mike from San Jose, Bo (Marboman) and Judy, Dick and his wife, Chuck, myself. My apologies if I missed anyone, Sami can correct that.

As usual Mike Johnson brought something to educate us all - Alox marbles. After seeing the mix of Alox marbles it definitely helped me with a few swirls I needed to ID.

I may have to do this in multiple uploads - fingers crossed it works.

Let's start with the Alox first.

post-3530-0-67091700-1414374255_thumb.jp

post-3530-0-94259200-1414374257_thumb.jp

post-3530-0-97772500-1414374258_thumb.jp

post-3530-0-04586600-1414374261_thumb.jp

Thanks Kevin for posting the pictures. Great to meet Bo and his wife. Great time with good old friends and get to know Dick and his wife better. We had one of the best turn outs we had for a while. We had Chuck driving all the way from Pasadena, Dick and wife from Sacramento, Bo and wife from Sparks and mike Johnson all the way from San miguel. Thanks guys for showing up. Great time and super marbles were displayed and traded.

Sami

Nice mibs, I am sure it was a good time. One of these days I am going to venture to a show out there. I think there are a lot of questions about what types of marbles Alox actually produced, and they did buy marbles from both Master and Ravenswood, as far as I know.

Nice mibs, I am sure it was a good time. One of these days I am going to venture to a show out there. I think there are a lot of questions about what types of marbles Alox actually produced, and they did buy marbles from both Master and Ravenswood, as far as I know.

and peltier also ... :music-rocker-001: ..................