Can Someone Help With An Ebay Question?

VTAndrea

I haven't sold on ebay in several years, and now they've got new strict guidelines on photo size. I spent 2 days photographing marbles I want to put up for bid and NONE of them meet their requirements! I changed the image size on my camera, going up to the very largest, and also tried resizing them using Photobucket, all to no avail. What a waste of 2 days. @!#@!$!!

I wanted to use their free listing offer, which ends tomorrow. So if any of you can help, please reply quick! Thanks in advance.

I also use Gimp. The learning curve is a little steep, but it does most of what Photoshop can. However, be aware that I have seen the analogy that using Gimp to process your images instead of Photoshop, is like using emery cloth to brush your teeth instead of a toothbrush. It gets the job done, but it's painful to do.

Thanks for all the comments. I increased the image size on my camera to a high quality setting, then after reshooting everything, resized the photos on my Previewer. Next time I'm ready to shoot more pics, I'm going to learn how to use my husband's camera which has a much higher resolution. Good to know about Gimp. Think I'll pass on that.