Oh, It's The Lighting.

1Alleynut

As mentioned in the Amsterdam Vs Champion post this really happens all the time, Check Ebay Item # 181642238330 I still think it will come up, What do you see?? does the first photo appear to be a Lemonade Oxblood?? Maybe?? then it was all about what the heck is that yellow doing there?? worth the risk?? curiosity got the better of me, really wanted to know what the heck is it?? Here's a few pics after it arrived first two photos normal lighting, next two with a flash, Is it a Christensen Agate Turkey Head?? Not even close,Always looking for something different and or unique Sometimes you win sometimes (rats) in the shorts, DB.

post-3519-0-92531200-1422806539_thumb.jp

post-3519-0-28691000-1422806559_thumb.jp

Believe it or not, It's an Alley, I only have one other of this color combo, In the orginal photos from the listing Akro was my one and only thought, just a strange twisted up Lemonade oxblood with a bizarre yellow streak, Note my first photos when in hand without a flash, much darker green not lemonade at all, it does have a bit of underlying white with the green almost limeade looking, but its neither,just a interesting unusual Alley, There are many many Interesting and intense Alleys still tucked away in and as Cac Marbles which is what the seller thought,He also had a 13/16ths Nasty Sistersville Alley flame listed as Cac, but way to much damage to consider collectable, the point was here that the lighting on Alot of Ebay listings can make one marble resemble another companys marbles very easily, Lighten things up and it changes the whole complection of the glass, I thought it was a risk worth taking from the standpoint I was really wanting it to be a Lemonade Oxblood with bright yellow streak, It would have been very Interesting and Rare, I have a thing for Alley's so it's all good. DB.

I was going to guess Alley because I have one (just one) Alley swirl with the same color scheme, but minus the turkey head. Turk-ish head. Don't think I'd have recognized it as an Alley in the listing, though --