Aventurine Green???

Here is another picture of the marble I posted earlier that I thought could be champion. This marble has some surface swirling going on, there is white translucent aventurine glass also. The size is 21/32" . Great marbles everyone.

post-1768-0-76962800-1434212319_thumb.jp

post-1768-0-61381100-1434212361_thumb.jp

Look closer to Pinchers than pinch pontils?? Do they have a 9

Yes, I should have called them pinchers, they don't have pontils. As for nines I don't know but I'll get them out and have a closer look.The shooter has a little aventurine too. Thanks for the pointers.

Since these kept coming up (Jolly Green Giants - Alley) I dug out some from a thread awhile ago, for comparison -- and forgot to say that all the ones I've seen (I only have 3 myself) have varying amounts of oven debris, sometimes not very noticeable, sometimes obvious.

post-2163-0-55896500-1434563780_thumb.jp

post-2163-0-80055900-1434563807_thumb.jp

Ann

Those look interesting - - - do you have a close-up of one? Brightly lit? I'd love to see it . . .

We already have a couple in post 5 :lol: ...but I would be happy to try to show you some more of mine where you can actually see them lit up. There's only one machine made out there that looks like that marble with the blue aventurine too.