Jump to content

Akro Vs. Master (Patches)


sclsu
 Share

Recommended Posts

I agree with Akro on the left.

On the right, the yellow and green part don't look Master to me. The red could be. I think Akro made the first 59% of it and then sent it over to Master to add the other 41%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I agree with Akro on the left.

On the right, the yellow and green part don't look Master to me. The red could be. I think Akro made the first 59% of it and then sent it over to Master to add the other 41%.

Bingo! Hilarious. I do agree. The first would be with my Akro, and I think the second too, with that green and that yellow just not Master enough for me. Like Steph said, about 59% Akro!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...