A happy bunch of sunshine

Shellkat

I agree Akro.  

I don't think it's common usage to call them Cub Scouts.  But I see why someone would. Those colors on a Pelt NLR or Marble King Rainbow would get a Cub Scout designation.  

5 minutes ago, Steph said:

I agree Akro.  

I don't think it's common usage to call them Cub Scouts.  But I see why someone would. Those colors on a Pelt NLR or Marble King Rainbow would get a Cub Scout designation.  

I've seen them listed as cub scouts (but then some listings are highly 'inventive' ;) ) - The Pelts do have much stronger deeper colours (although I like the shades of these).

Ooops, you do have three Pelt blue and yellows in this batch, but they wouldn't be called Cub Scouts either.  

Peltier Peerless Patches.  AKA PPP's  

Here's a Peltier Cub Scout.  It's from the MarbleAlan site.  Sorry, not posed so you can see the seams and the NLR structure.  

post-279-1185933661.jpg

2 minutes ago, Steph said:

Ooops, you do have three Pelt blue and yellows in this batch, but they wouldn't be called Cub Scouts either.  

Peltier Peerless Patches.  AKA PPP's  

Here's a Peltier Cub Scout.  It's from the MarbleAlan site.  Sorry, not posed so you can see the seams and the NLR structure.  

post-279-1185933661.jpg

I did think the cub scout colors were more like the Akro sun shines. The ppps confused me a bit. Thanks for the clarification. : )

11 minutes ago, lstmmrbls said:

In my opinion Ebay listings is a fairly poor source for accurate marble names

That's why I'm here! So much misinformation around. Glad you guys are so knowledgable. I'm just meeting them myself and name them what feels right, like sun shines or earths. Haha.