Coloured Latticino

Hi ☺, I've been searching the archives for coloured based glass Latticino's, I've seen naked ones with Green, blue, Amber glass etc, also with a sort of blue or red tint but don't recall seeing many with a true based colour and coloured outer bands.Does anyone own one or have pictures?, cheers

Screenshot_2019-03-03-16-57-38.png

Hi Steph, I hope you are well and all your family, friends and all, I’ve not posted for a while. I’ll fill the gaps when I get a chance, I’m really pleased that you have responded to my post, as some of my old posts were a bit odd, but that’s who I am

😁

The one you pictured is different in the sense it's deliberately a colored base glass where others could be argued as a 'tint' caused by UV (purple) or contamination in the clear glass (ie: yellow or bluish tint).  And the colored outer bands too are odd too.  Most of the deliberate colored ones I've come across are a white latt and white outer caged bands typically on a deep blue, emerald green, or amber yellow base glass

👍👍👍 Hi;  yes I agree, all the Latticino’s with a sort of tinted glass don’t look deliberate, they all seem to have a really simple set of bands normally red or blue with white outline, and aren’t that appealing to the eye.

The one I pictured does look very different with the colourful outer bands and deep base glass, I bought them recently, they should arrive in the next few days 😁

• 2 weeks later...