Masters?

Marian

How many marbles am I looking at? There does seem to be a bit of Master in there.

Some kind of damage on the last picture.  But I don't know if it's some big chip or the result of a mishap during production.  

3 marbles...Yes I know it is another weird pointed tip with smooth flat "cut" around it...I've seen it on maybe 2 other marbles I have but not a chip...Others have it on same kind of area (Pole?)...BUT, I have one Vitro Catseye Shooter that has it on the "side"?

Probably a roll mark. If the hot glass glob is to large for the groove in the rolls. The marble will not spin correct. The excess glass will push out to a point. A round circle or crease will be formed in the hot glass, where the over size marble rolled around on the edge of the roll flight or top edge of the groove. The marble should spin in all different directions in each groove. If over size it will only spin in one direction and it makes a round crease or mark. Then the excess hot glass is pushed out to a point, or nub. If the glass is a little cold, that will also cause a wrong spin and a crease or roll mark. There are probably 100 things that can cause roll marks. Making 200-300 per minute, a few every ten minutes with roll marks is normal operation.