Ravenswoods or Less Specific W. Virginia Swirls?

Marbleized

Hi Everyone,  I bought these about a year ago at an antique store as Ravenswoods, but I've heard that Ravenswoods are hard to distinguish from other West Virginia swirls and I have my doubts about these, especially the first one because I heard that the ribbons of a Ravenswood can be wild. I figured that I'd just put it out there, being that many of you are very familiar with this make and colors that you can tell right off the bat.  I've tried to "quarter turn" them. 

1. an opaque brownish orange in sunlight ( but in my light box it looks more mauve)seems to be the base, the swirl is a translucent green with white and seems to have some of the brownish orange in it as well. .60".

2. a clear base in sunlight that seems to turn into dark brown when taken away; the swirl is of an opaque white and translucent tan. .60".

3. a minty green base--not sure if it is opaque but I can see slits of translucence so the green seems to swirl around with the translucent blue ribbon and a touch of white, too. .58"

4. light blue base with translucent orange swirl and a little opaque white that follows the swirl here and there. .61".

5. Opaque white base with an translucent olive green swirl that looks a like pine green out of the light. .62"

I've added another photo of the marbles under LED lighting that totally changes the colors and makes my descriptions above sound inaccurate.

I think they are beautiful so if they are not Ravenswoods, I won't be too disappointed. Thanks for your help.

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_4001.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4005.JPG

• 2 weeks later...