Help Wanted. Imperials, Champions?

Marbleized

Not sure what this lockdown is doing to my brain, but decided that I NEED to check out my marbles, not the ones in my brain... If I could get some assistance in identifying these marbles, it would be greatly appreciated.  They are nicked up but nice to have as a reference if I can id them.

Left to Right:

.94" celedon green or creamy mint base, tangerine orange swirl, there is a tiny bit of white glass that swirls in a flat oval in the third picture.

.67" extremely slight greenish opaque base, light taupe streaks that get into a patch that gooes from orange to red to a dark reddish brown (possibly oxblood?) seams come to a point as if a soft candy cane was twisted apart into pieces, if that makes sense. Maybe an imperial? I've added a couple of pics to try to get the seams or poles.

.62" clear and opaque "base", a ribbon that has an effect of a paint brush of lavender purple where the paint pushes along the edges of the brush as it moves, if that makes sense. Possibly a champion?

.60" crazy swirls of striations of orange and a blue that reminds me of those veins that you find when deveining shrimp, if that makes sense. The white sort of creates this illusion as it looks like shrimp flesh that is not quite cooked yet. LOL. Some kind of VW swirl, possibly a champion? I really love the swirls on this one. 

Thanks!  (Hope things are going well for all of you!)

IMG_4883.JPG

IMG_4884.JPG

IMG_4885.JPG

IMG_4887.JPG

IMG_4888.JPG

IMG_4889.JPG

I agree top left Jabo.  Jabo made marbles from 3/8 or less, up to one inch size. 

Top right Master

Bottom left probably Alley(only one distant view).

Bottom right probably Champion.