Jabo or something better?

Marbleized

Here's a marble that I've had for a couple of years. It has a red base with a white swirl and thin swirly thread. It is not an even swirl like a corkscrew. As the white swirl nears the surface, the clear base looks more orangy. Size is 0.65". Help to ID is very much appreciated!

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6104.jpg

IMG_6106.jpg

IMG_6105.jpg

Sounds good.  It didn't have the obvious "diaper fold" that some Jabos have and there was some weak feathering of the white swirl.  When I shined a light on it, the orange and red combination reminded me of a Carnelian. Also, just used a black light and there is a slight orange glow deep inside the marble. Not sure if any of these are valid reasons for thinking it is an Akro, but it was part of my uneducated guess as to what this could be.  My fall back is always Jabo when the colors are deep and I'm not sure of what it is. Thanks!

I have the same vote, Akro slag. You can find them with more white and more orange. The orange is probably actually red laying over top or under the white making it look orange. I think it is a two color slag. Jabo never produced any slag marbles. 

I learned something new.  I didn't know there was such a thing as a two color slag.  Actually, I learned two things being that I didn't know that Jabo never made slags, although come to think of it, I've never seen one either. Thanks!  

Yes, Akro might have sold that one in a Cardinal box.

Red was a popular marble color.  Akro sold it in assorted color slag boxes under the name Onyx.   And they sold it in purely red slag boxes under the name Cardinal.

Similar to the marketing of the Peltier rainbo with a white base and red ribbons.    Could have been sold in a box of assorted color Rainbos. Or could have been sold in a box with just the red on white color combo and labeled Bloodies.