pee-wee's

Chad G.

One of my pee-wee's, a Champion furnace mib, the spot's are all subsurface air bubble's, only visible in pic's. I didn't even know they where there until I looked @ the photo's. Second one's an Alley, a tad under. Another Alley, a touch over so not a pee-wee to me, still mighty small for a flame pattern.

1png.JPG

1 (611).JPG

1 (399).JPG

1 (607).JPG

1 (395).JPG

1 (613).JPG

One of my earliest most joyous marble memories was getting a stocking full of marbles for Christmas 1976, which included many sizes of clearies -- some super small.   I'm pretty sure they came from a Champion Bicentennial bag,  but was told the marbles were probably Alley.   

LOL.  No pictures -- you all know what clearies look like ;) -- just a happy memory.  

On 9/2/2020 at 5:22 AM, Steph said:

One of my earliest most joyous marble memories was getting a stocking full of marbles for Christmas 1976, which included many sizes of clearies -- some super small.   I'm pretty sure they came from a Champion Bicentennial bag,  but was told the marbles were probably Alley.   

LOL.  No pictures -- you all know what clearies look like ;) -- just a happy memory.  

Ok Steph just for you I have about 100 or more clearies  from .50 clear down to .27, even some crackle pee-wees , and about 15 German's I completely spaced off, the picture's are coming I promise.

23 minutes ago, Steph said:

:) 

Oh ... speaking of Germans ....  little lutzes

Lutz022_cropped_700_zpsba656876.jpg

Man I love old handmades " nice mib's Steph, I have 1 pee-wee lutz ribbon, baby blue like the one you have on the right, I 'll be posting that and the rest of my pee-wee's ( including the clearie's) soon