THESE ARE THE WALLS OF ????

Chad G.

Ok what kind of mib is it ??? A big atta boy ( or girl) to the winner

1 (524).JPG

SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Here's another av. wall Steph !! or whomever the case may be, who made this mib ??? Another big atta boy ( or girl ) to the winner !! :blink: clue= yes black and green av. on a white opaque base w/ blue....  I know this one is driving you  :confused-smileys-327:  The big reveal is on Oct. 31st

DSC01721.JPG

MAYBE ANOTHER MORE REVEALING PIC WILL HELP !!!!! REMEMBER THE MANUFACTURER I.D. OF THIS MIB IS ALLREADY ON THIS THREAD !!

image.png.38b8eb0f212e19c4f68bce82c6e81651.png

ONE DAY REMAINING, ONE MORE CLUE, This may or may not have been made at " St. Marys W. Va. " :unsure:

BETTER HURRY ONLY 21 HRS. TO GO !! The answer to the riddle is in my " second post "

ONLY 9 HRS. TO GO  !!!!!!!!!! :evil-grin-smileys-111: :evil-grin-smileys-111:  Double time, " HUT "

SOLVED BY I'LLHAVETHAT1  AN " ALLEY SWIRL"  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Atta :evil-grin-smileys-111: Boy " crack that whip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

129.PNG

SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A new wall, maybe a little easier, a few clues in the pix like the other, many colors of av. in this one green, silver, a fleck or two of blue and one other visible color that I can't say, it could give the I.D. away, "good luck" !!!!!!!!! :blink: Another clue ??? This is a "Pelt" 

image.png.44d5790cdf6189b9f9d87601e6b44a0c.png

TIME DRAWS NEAR, HERE'S ANOTHER BIG CLUE !!!!!! DEAD GIVE AWAY NOW, FIRST ONE TO CHIME IN IS PROBABLY GONNA GUESS THIS I.D.

DSC02421.JPG

ANOTHER ONE!! IT'S GETTING CLOSE !!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN SEE THE GREEN, SILVER AND, ("BRONZE") AV. LAST CLUE, REMEMBER THIS IS A COMMON "PELT", JUST NOT THE MULTI COLORED AV. IN IT !!!!

DSC02418.JPG

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THIS MARBLES " NAMESAKE " READ ALL THE CLUES, A DEAD GIVEAWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

126.PNG

" THE NAMESAKE " 

MIDNIGHT ON THE 1st OF NOV. THIS ONE TOO WILL BE REVEALED, PROBABLY THE EASIEST OF THE BUNCH, I'VE GIVEN EVERY CLUE I CAN, EVEN THE NAMESAKE OF THE MIB??? THE CLOCK IS TICKING  🕰️  ALMOST  :fighting-547:  TIME !!!

OK 1 MORE !!! THIS MARBLE USUALLY HAS AV. ONLY IN THE BLACK W/ NONE AT ALL SOMETIMES, A "PELTIER"   " ----- "

Oh yeah !!!  "Atta :banana006: Girl"  the ever popular  "Alley Spruce"

That's 2 for you !!

76.PNG

SOLVED  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah " Atta :banana006: Girl "  A German Hand made " peppermint swirl "

That's 3 for you !!!

17.PNG

SOLVED  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE DAY , GUESS AWAY ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THE FIRST MIB WILL BE REVEALED IN IT'S ENTIRETY, AS PROMISED THE 31st, BUT THE OTHER WILL REMAIN WITH A NEW CLUE !!

I CAN'T SHOW ANY MORE OF THE REMAINING MARBLE ABOVE BUT THE NEW CLUE ON THE 31st SHOULD BE A DEAD GIVE AWAY :fighting-547: