THESE ARE THE WALLS OF ????

Chad G.

20 hours ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

second one looks like an Alley. 

Last one looks like one of those old Petiers (blue lagoon, blue surfer, whatever they're being called nowadays)

Second one is an Alley swirl, correct, it took Steph to bring it to my attention, you got a " TWO FER "  I'LLhavethat1

Correct an Alley swirl "Atta :evil-grin-smileys-111: Boy "   Crack that whip, "Hyyahhh" !!

129.PNG

130.PNG

SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 hours ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

second one looks like an Alley. 

Last one looks like one of those old Peltier's (blue lagoon, blue surfer, whatever they're being called nowadays)

Good job on the two fer man, I completely spaced the Alley I.D until Steph called me on it, my bad.

Chad G.

Still one left on pg. 1, it's the biggest post w/ the most clues, the answer is within the post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see any guesses on this one yet, unless I missed something again ???

I've already given the manufacture name 3 times on pg. 1 this makes 4.

Here's the pic, it's a Peltier " _ _ _ _ _ "  , again a picture of the namesake below, fill in the blanks !!!!!!

LESS THAN 24 HRS> TO GO !!!!!!!!

image.png.291598bc1863e00b6d5e38337183b801.png

DSC02421.JPG

image.thumb.png.b1747f9dd47ee3b7cb46e815090d3e1f.png

Ok !!! It's just a simple Sony handy cam set on macro, no editor, this one was taken w/ the tripod and hand control or I get a blurry picture every time in macro by hand. As for the marble yes a striped horse but with a name, an aventurine loaded "ZEBRA" !! I realize all that av. was going to be very confusing that's why I picked that mib. can't make em all easy !! here's a picture of the marble. I'll just leave this one as quasi solved.

THE ANSWER !!! A PELTIER ZEBRA !!!!!!! KINDA SOLVED !!!!!!!!!

I'll have some more shortly !!!!! Thanks for being good sports and letting me get away w/ those misses I'llhavethat1. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did??? All work and no play makes Johnny a very dull boy.

Forgive the blurry pics, not mine !!!!!!!!

Most would probably call this a bronze zebra, the black ribbons are actually brown there's so much av. in them.

Chad G.

image.png

image.thumb.png.07b8ca42841539b6e781d40bd5a8e5a2.png

image.png.055be00d444aaebeb84b192f8db52803.png

125.PNG