Purchases to check out

bonniemarbles

These marbles I purchased from various sellers because I liked them, but am not sure their descriptions were either right, or hoped they were, so let's see what your thoughts are....Noon was described as a Peltier cl. base dragon, which seemed to have a lot going on, but I loved it- I've included as best I could, the window into the clear & bubble filled  part.  3:00- Marble King??  6:00 was described as a NRL Peltier citrus & oxblood Rainbo, quite a mouthful; I've included a back lite view to show the seams better & show it's translucent, bubble base.  9:00  has a mint green base & was labeled an Ally Agate swirl.  The center was an Alley swirl- go ahead and laugh, when I cross my eyes I see a golden dragon....

#41.jpg

#41a.jpg

#41b.jpg

#41c.jpg

#41d.jpg

#41e.jpg

#41f.jpg

#41g.jpg

6 o'clock  -- "rainbo", no other name that I know of

12 o'clock ... multicolor rainbo ... nlr era ... maybe called clear Christmas tree.

3 o'clock -- pelt rainbo

I think Alley in the middle.

don't know at 9 o'clock

You know what, I like cl. Christmas tree- that suits it- I never could see it a dragon, said as much to the seller, but loved it enough to make an offer & get it. I have no handle on 9:00, though I'm a softie for mint green bases.   I love Alley butterscotch  & red combos, but someday one just might be a dragon in disguise, like all of you, I have my dream marble.....6:00 has a slight minty base color too, & sort of a m0ssy, opal look to it, so I really like it to.....thanks-Bonnie