Lookin bleak !!

Chad G.

Looks pretty bleak and baron in here folks, just lookin to shoot the breeze with someone ! Hello ?? Heelooo .................... Not again :character-smileys-238: I'll be back a little later to pester ya :party-243:  In the meantime maybe think on a little subject that's been on yer mind for discussion :dunno: ???

image.thumb.png.8e242e032229328818faeedb2031c0cb.png

Hmm... Kinda feels like I'm all alone in here ? Perhaps someone will mosey by sooner or later ?  :confused-smileys-327:   :confused-smileys-327:   :confused-smileys-327:   :confused-smileys-327:   :confused-smileys-327:   :confused-smileys-327:   :confused-smileys-327:   :confused-smileys-327: These are my friends, they're going to the tryouts for the Olympic synchronized swimming team next year. Lookin great guys !  :thup:  keep up the good work !!  You certainly look better than that other bunch in the pix below, what a cluster.

image.png.dfb8ab33c48efd55ab97347cfaa9bbe8.png

On 1/22/2021 at 8:21 AM, Steph said:

which one is you?

I'd be the coach of the guys on top in green Steph. Thought you'd recognize me from my picture  :character-smileys-238: Yes I taught them everything they know, just look at those moves "Sweeet perfection" Talk about synchronization !!  I've been working on their routine for years, and it's looking like all that hard work is finally paying off. "I can almost taste that Olympic Gold"

I'm totally cereal,

We'll see when the Olympics roll around this year and my team is standing proudly at the podium embracing their gold medal with me in the background beaming with pride  :character-smileys-238:

Chad G.

Olympic Synchro. team Coach & Advocate  :party-243: 

For some reason there seems to be a lack of activity both here & AAM , maybe everyone is waiting for taxes or something?? Both forums have about the same amt. of new members, that's about all that's holdin steady, oh well ups and downs. Dead of Winter you'd think the forums would be smokin??  :dunno:  in the mean time  :icon_popcorn:  we need a masked emoji !! is there one ??

• 1 month later...

Ahh !! Sweeeeet relief. Now I can "rebreathe" my own carbon dioxide easier. Maybe a newer thicker mask, or doubling up would give me more of a headrush from oxygen deprivation :character-smileys-238: ?? Then the emoji would not only have a mask on but be cross eyed as well. Ah Ha, I found it 😷 They don't look to happy & they're sweating, think I'll hang out & see what else happens :icon_popcorn: Hmm.........Hmmm.................