Greetings

IeatSOUND

Hello all, I'm Dustin. Long time lurker finally getting around to registering an account. Nice to meet y'all. I've been collecting marbles for a few years, so I'm not a complete novice.. but there's still so much more to learn. 

Other things I collect besides marbles include vintage film cameras, decks of playing cards, fountain pens, dip pens and nibs, musical instruments, video game consoles, pocket watches as well as rocks/minerals. My hobbies/interests cover a pretty wide gamut but currently I spend a lot of time woodworking, making hand turned pens.. luthery (is that the right word?) building guitars and ukuleles.. and painting or calligraphy. 

I run a mobile pc repair company out of home usually but thanks to this pandemic garbage and social distancing I had to shut down shop. Hopefully I'll be able to resume business again sometime sooner than later. In the meantime though, I find myself with a lot of spare time. Heh. 

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell. Sorry for the long read.. I have a tendency to ramble at times. 

"Welcome Dustin"

Great to have you, jump right in Brother !!

Regards,

Chad G.  :character-smileys-238: