Is that what I think it is???!

boris64

Well, if you think it's a marble - yes. If you think it's a hand-made - no. 😉

I assume you're talking about the green base  - kinda hard to tell what it is from the single view, what are you thinking? The other marbles look unremarkable to me.

People wonder why marbles can be so confusing ??? Most times it is because collectors and dealers made it that way.  One word, wrong word or words placed backwards can make a big difference for many years ahead.   Miller machine swirl marbles.   Once it is in print, it is almost impossible to ever change it

I probably correct people to much.  I am sure people get tired of it. But sometimes it can be important to have it correct. Little things tend to grow over time.   A shooter is 3/4 inch, not 7/8 or one inch.  Could be a big book done on marbles wrong beliefs.  A solid ball bearing is a type of marble a steelie and used with marbles, LOL.  Some people shrug their shoulders and turn their head. But small items even one word can lead or continue leading people down the wrong path. Only we will ever change it for the future.