Jabo Runs

Fire1981

My 2008 marbles got mixed together when I tripped and shook the box they were in.   it was a flat box and they were in loose groups with flimsy separations.  

I still have them in the same box so that one day I might be able to separate them.  

5 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

I do know that I have Jim Davis spinning tops from that time as well. I'm just  going to sort mine since they got mixed up as well. Did you get a Spinner

I literally cannot remember.  I am tempted to say no, but I keep finding things I forgot about.  That sounds like something I might have gotten at least one of. 

Is it Jim Davis or Andy Davis spinning top ? More likely Andy Davis in OH.  Andy made thousands of them. I supplied the glass from several Jabo investor runs. Andy made the tops and we split them. I gave big numbers of them away to kids free.  I gave one away at the recent Pigeon Forge TN show.  I think Marlow Peterson made a special poster with many of Andy's different Jabo spinning tops. Andy also made some tops from vintage machine made companies marbles and cullet.  I have some spinning tops that Andy made from the special Alox marble machine run at Jabo.  I think Andy, Nancy Frier and myself had all those to begin with.