Peltier?

Gina Macias

35 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Peltier Rainbo  $ 1.00, top's !! No way on the $18.00. Yes it is a vintage marble but fairly common, even in mint shape.

Really, boy people are amazingly greedy! Chad, please, please tell me where the page for buying and selling is again. I have looked in I thought, every section. I want to buy good pieces at correct prices. Thank you for your patience with me and for saving me $17 plus shipping! Gina

36 minutes ago, Gina Macias said:

Really, boy people are amazingly greedy! Chad, please, please tell me where the page for buying and selling is again. I have looked in I thought, every section. I want to buy good pieces at correct prices. Thank you for your patience with me and for saving me $17 plus shipping! Gina

The buy/sell/trade forum is available to members with 100 or more posts.  It will show up for you in 38 more posts.  :thup:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Oop !! My bad Gina, sorry bout that one, the 100 count went right over my head  😖  "Thanks' for the reminder Steph"  

No worries Chad, I’m a writer by trade, think I can make the limit!  Hope my content isn’t snooze worthy. I’m trying, hope I’ll be able to see it.