Cac or alley 🥴

Tommy

I agree with the others above. You might want to do and think about this also. I have found this in my search also. The subject is (yellow) glass. I (think) that yellow and white was not very attractive for the kids, maybe a little more for the girls than the boys. The production of yellow and white was a little less. Think about the other marble makers and their marble examples of yellow and white. Akro yellow and white corks, a lot lot less made, Peltier white and yellow examples, less it seems, MK white and yellow,  not many. This point being said, Alley yellow and white examples are (LESS) in my opinion. My thoughts to share with you.  Chuck G---

1 hour ago, Chuck G said:

I agree with the others above. You might want to do and think about this also. I have found this in my search also. The subject is (yellow) glass. I (think) that yellow and white was not very attractive for the kids, maybe a little more for the girls than the boys. The production of yellow and white was a little less. Think about the other marble makers and their marble examples of yellow and white. Akro yellow and white corks, a lot lot less made, Peltier white and yellow examples, less it seems, MK white and yellow,  not many. This point being said, Alley yellow and white examples are (LESS) in my opinion. My thoughts to share with you.  Chuck G---

That is valuable info thanks  Chuck 👌 gonna start a thread on yellow and white mibs I read something similar before it could have been a post you wrote lol...