Hobbies.. :)

SherryFain

18 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Alright, beautiful,  great work !! How?? paint, alcohol and air to push it ?? You're Avatar almost has a face on it !! "Thank you for posting your work, will you sell any prints or originals if I may ask ??  

https://www.imagekind.com/artists/SherryFain/AlcoholInkArt/fine-art-prints

yes!!! I’m thrilled you asked!! The link is above.. *bounce bounce*

22 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Alright, beautiful,  great work !! How?? paint, alcohol and air to push it ?? You're Avatar almost has a face on it !! "Thank you for posting your work, will you sell any prints or originals if I may ask ??  

I use alcohol and inks to move around Yupo paper. I’ll try and post a video.. hopefully the music plays :)

23 minutes ago, SherryFain said:

https://www.imagekind.com/artists/SherryFain/AlcoholInkArt/fine-art-prints

yes!!! I’m thrilled you asked!! The link is above.. *bounce bounce*

Yes, yes, very reasonable, you'll have a sale here pretty shortly, I'm looking things over, some great work and as you said I see several different thigs in the picture every time I look at them, what do you call, Uh, impressionist art ??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Yes, yes, very reasonable, you'll have a sale here pretty shortly, I'm looking things over, some great work and as you said I see several different thigs in the picture every time I look at them, what do you call, Uh, impressionist art ??

I have loads and loads of frames and my friend does framing as a hobby, matting, borders triples everything what ever I want so yes, I'm in for a couple, just gotta make up my mind !!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

I have loads and loads of frames and my friend does framing as a hobby, matting, borders triples everything what ever I want so yes, I'm in for a couple, just gotta make up my mind !!

I have many posts here, an outdoorsman I enjoy nature and anything to do ew/ it. Fishing, gourmet mushroom hunting etc... many of us have loads of posts here, very revealing as to get to know the person through what they like to do. You're artwork is great, can't wait to get something new & refreshing on my wall  :)  It's due for a facelift !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SherryFain said:

Curious what everyone does for hobbies here.. outside of marbles. :)

I've been working with alcohol Inks and here are a few I wanted to share with you all..

09222021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

09262021 SHERRY FAIN 1.jpg

09262021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

09272021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

10012021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

10022021 SHERRY FAIN 1.jpg

10022021 SHERRY FAIN 2.jpg

10042021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

10082021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

Well your curiosity has lead you to the right place, this is it, you'll find many, many posts on different peoples hobbies here amongst other things. Have fun !!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Yeay!!!!! I'm so excited! thank you so much for your support!! 🥰

29 minutes ago, SherryFain said:

Yeay!!!!! I'm so excited! thank you so much for your support!! 🥰

I just checked out your site...I just might have to pull the trigger on something soon myself! I'll have to wait a bit though, have too reaccess the funds after my gals California trip 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, William said:

I just checked out your site...I just might have to pull the trigger on something soon myself! I'll have to wait a bit though, have too reaccess the funds after my gals California trip 😊

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yeay!!!! I’m so excited!! Can’t wait to see what you choose! And thank you so much for supporting my art! 

On 10/10/2021 at 3:18 PM, SherryFain said:

Curious what everyone does for hobbies here.. outside of marbles. :)

I've been working with alcohol Inks and here are a few I wanted to share with you all..

09222021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

09262021 SHERRY FAIN 1.jpg

09262021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

09272021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

10012021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

10022021 SHERRY FAIN 1.jpg

10022021 SHERRY FAIN 2.jpg

10042021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

10082021 SHERRY FAIN.jpg

Amazing work , love it 🤩👍🌈

• Award 1

On 10/10/2021 at 9:22 AM, SherryFain said:

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yeay!!!! I’m so excited!! Can’t wait to see what you choose! And thank you so much for supporting my art! 

An order soon Sherry, never fear, I like your work & will support it, I wish everyone could find something to do that they love as you have !! A true Blessing !!

• Like 1