Any ideas ? Part #2

theteaman

You being from the UK & seeing your other posts I would gander to say these are foreign to the US as well ?? "To me" they almost look like some kind of Wire Pull ??  :dunno:

In this pic it looks to loop around and around w/o separation, like a pull does, the strands also have that 2 tone (or color) look ?? Someone will come along and know exactly what they are, Josh (NANTUCKETDINK)  or "Alan" will probably have a good idea !!

image.png.10c4363c7364bc843b87e10e54710020.png

3 hours ago, Chad G. said:

You being from the UK & seeing your other posts I would gander to say these are foreign to the US as well ?? "To me" they almost look like some kind of Wire Pull ??  :dunno:

In this pic it looks to loop around and around w/o separation, like a pull does, the strands also have that 2 tone (or color) look ?? Someone will come along and know exactly what they are, Josh (NANTUCKETDINK)  or "Alan" will probably have a good idea !!

I didn't notice that he was from the UK.  Some of the white had a bit of a foreign look to me, but I let it go because it was more wispy that I would have expected with the white I was thinking of.  

But if these were found in the UK, then I should have kept non-American on the table.

Of course, West Virginia companies did export their marbles, so that's still possible, I suppose.

16 hours ago, Chad G. said:

I lean Vacor , although some wire's wants to stack could be a veiligglas possibillity

2 pictures i add for seeing some difference 

Dont look at the condition because some are real bad on my pictures  

1st picture are the Vacor ones 

2nd picture Veiligglas

20211018_093902.jpg

20211018_093958.jpg

21 minutes ago, Mojo said:

I lean Vacor , although some wire's wants to stack could be a veiligglas possibillity

2 pictures i add for seeing some difference 

Dont look at the condition because some are real bad on my pictures  

1st picture are the Vacor ones 

2nd picture Veiligglas

20211018_093902.jpg

20211018_093958.jpg

Still   :dunno:   :computer-22:    %$@%&#   tweener mibs,  I give !! Sittin on one-a them nice wide wooden coral fences  .... :icon_popcorn: Mmmm, Deeeliciouse!!

• Haha 1

On 10/17/2021 at 2:16 PM, theteaman said:

Hi again

I'm also not sure what these marbles are. Hope you can help.

Again, I think all the marbles in the photo are the same type so I've grouped them together. I've also taken close-ups of 2 individual marbles. I hope that helps.

Many thanks

IMG_7049.jpg

IMG_7050.jpg

IMG_7051.jpg

IMG_7052.jpg

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7054.jpg

I am leaning towards Vacor blue jay: https://www.billes-en-tete.com/detail.php?id=6&lang=en