Spoiling Grandkids!

Fire1981

Mine turned 9 yesterday. Of course she has an amazing marble collection that next to her rocks and fossil collection as well. I made sure these collections started as soon as swallowing a marble wasn’t a concern. I had to give her one because she was always Eye Ball’n mine. She will always get something made out of glass for her Birthday…..and she knows it. What about you guys ? 

4C89032B-E3A5-4CC8-9C17-B7996F66E86D.jpeg

B6460DA3-3DE2-40D6-85EB-FF1281F05472.jpeg

• Like 1

I have two that are six years old and several that are older and I always keep some for them to take home---the bigger the better and the harder to swallow.

If they ask, they shall recieve. My great grandaughter will be next on the list.

They are all a blessing, even after going through two weeks of sickness after Christmas---nothing new. Not covid--just sick. I will do it again.

I will never forget my little redhead using a laser light to write his name on one of these.

Marble On!!

Firefly (5).JPG

• Like 1

cool nice to hear about other kids getting marbles to collect or play with. both my girls enjoy playing with marbles , best one is when they put some marbles and other small toys in zip lock bags with water and froze them in the freezer overnight , next day they had ice age toys lol 

DE1CABAE-DBF7-47FC-A428-3EEBC1BB52BD.jpeg

356CBEF4-9377-4E8A-8302-58A82A83160B.jpeg

DF58042B-3CF6-4E72-9CC5-A3AE1FF2AFBB.png