newbie here making my case

my name is Scott and i am very happy i have found this forum...i have navigated the site and some of the marbles i have seen are miniature pieces of glass art...i hope to gain some knowledge since i have just started to pay attention to this hobby...i am a knife person myself but i have come across some nice marbles lately that have peaked my interest so here i am...thanks for having me and ttyl...LPAHG (love peace and hair grease)

"Welcome to Marble Connection Scott"     :wave2:

Glad to have you, many years of knowledge and knowledgeable people here more than willing to help you on your marble journey. There is a search  bar on the upper right hand side if you wish to pursue any particular subject. I see you collect knives also ??  I collect them to, or have in the past, lots of older Schade, Imperial, Buck etc.. my hunting days are about over but I still have plenty of reminders again "Welcome"

Hey Scott, welcome aboard. There's lots of good stuff here. If you like knives and marbles you'll want to check these out . . .

On 2/4/2022 at 11:55 AM, hdesousa said:

image.thumb.png.9b88cdda7da5240a6ebad086ed34b822.png

IMG_3638 (2).JPG

On 2/11/2022 at 11:36 AM, hdesousa said:

Here's an interesting Akro box where someone carved a niche for a pocketknife under the wooden header. image.thumb.png.15f14af559808c47642bce0bcbd0ee79.pngimage.thumb.png.6c848d353745c68270f3050c75977c87.png

image.thumb.png.570257eb9996ed935199e8f3fbf3db60.png

Some hunting knife history to take a gander at.

LINK:  https://www.fieldandstream.com/story-behind-americas-first-hunting-knife/#:~:text=

image.png.b665f6811cc721a1e9de3ee67044cdcd.png