Jabo or Asian?

jameswymer

Not Asian, maybe JABO, but JABO didn't make a lot of peewees, especially fully opaque ones. Unfortunately, the pics are a little out of focus and I can't really see enough detail to say much more.

4 hours ago, Ric said:

Not Asian, maybe JABO, but JABO didn't make a lot of peewees, especially fully opaque ones. Unfortunately, the pics are a little out of focus and I can't really see enough detail to say much more.

I understand I am terrible at photos. 

1 hour ago, jameswymer said:

I wonder if you're just a little too close to the marble. It looks like the camera is focusing more on the background than the marble.

2 hours ago, Ric said:

I wonder if you're just a little too close to the marble. It looks like the dsl camera is focusing more on the background than the marble.

Ok that makes sense. I do not have this trouble with my camera just my cell. I am able to direct the focus on my camera. 

On 4/4/2022 at 3:32 PM, jameswymer said:

Back your camera/phone away from the marble.  It can't focus that close.  Manual focus before taking the photo.  Otherwise it will probably focus on the background.

Aim for in-focus, not big.

• Like 1

100% Jabo.  Not unusual to be found with vintage marbles. That happens more often than not.  Over 25+ years, if I find ten different groups. of one hundred marbles each, what is thought of as machine made vintage marbles. Four groups will likely have Jabos. Four groups will likely have newer Vacor or newer Imperial, and Two may be all vintage. That is the ratio which I have seen with groups.  

• Like 1