Help Identifying...

Leigh

(L to R) Peltier Rainbo, & what appears to be an Akro Slag & a Vitro

"Welcome to Marble Connection Sherri"    :wave2:

I didn't see it was your first post until I was leaving the thread, some great people here w/ many years of combined knowledge and experience more than willing to help ya on your marble journey. There is also a search bar on the upper R hand side of your screen should you have any particular marble related subject you'd like to query. 

Again "Welcome" 

Chad G.

Thank you! I have a few more that I am hoping for help with, so I hope I don't overstay my welcome. I posted a few on another marble forum, but am hoping for a second opinion on some that I were told were dug in Sistersville. I'll post those shortly! :)

1 hour ago, Leigh said:

Thank you! I have a few more that I am hoping for help with, so I hope I don't overstay my welcome. I posted a few on another marble forum, but am hoping for a second opinion on some that I were told were dug in Sistersville. I'll post those shortly! :)

I "think" a second, third or even fourth  >>>>> opinion is crucial, been collecting for quite a while and still learning something new almost every day  (things change)  :)  You are always welcome, Glad to have you, have pix or comments ?? Post away  :thup: