Vitro, Vitro, Peltier, Jabo?

Marbleized

Hi Everyone,  Just trying to ID some random marbles. I was thinking Vitro (.65" with very opaque base), Vitro (.63" with strands of white in a white base), Peltier Patch (.62" with opaque black patch and green base when backlit seems to be mixed with clear glass), Jabo (.58" the green reminds me other Jabos, seems to have oxblood like strands to make up the darker color in the patch, white base is somewhat translucent and milk ). Just wondering what you thought. Thanks!

0D9F9C3F-2745-4DA0-AA23-B152DA8CCE62.JPG

59ABD964-6C83-44F7-ABE4-7F18FB5BDD48.JPG

878FF5A6-2D3C-4222-9BD5-95986354513E.JPG

FF674320-699A-4916-A7DC-6168A27D0E3B.JPG

I am going to toss this out there—other opinions are more than welcomed.
Akro, Akro, Vitro(I wish that I could remember the name—they were marketed with a name) and Heaton---left to right. The Heaton may have Oxblood.
Just my opinion--- more are needed.
Marble—On!!

• Award 1

5 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I wish that I could remember the name—they were marketed with a name

I might add that these Vitro came in a number of different color combos---I knew the name and really wanted to remember it---the grey matter lost it, try as it may.
Steph had listed the name a few years back---I cannot find it.
Oh well—help is always needed for all of us. If I do not write a list—all is lost.
Marble—On!!

• Like 1

Thank goodness I have all of you to help me!!! What a strike out +1!! LOL! I don't remember seeing a Vitro patch like this before. Maybe I did, but I'm in the same boat as Akroorka when it comes to grey matter--but worse! I'm hoping that when I put the first two Akros in my Akro bin, I will eventually start to see the similarities. It sure is taking me a long time. It would be cool if the last one was a Heaton, as I don't really have many of those.  Yes, Marble on!! Thanks again!