Light pink on Transparent blue shooter .76"

NeozLilBallz

Well,

You made me pick out some black and white Master Made "Comets".

--Thanks for that--I may say "backlight them all" but I obviously never did with these. Amazing what I found.

No UV reaction with mine. Yours may be a Vitro.

All opinions are welcomed and needed.

Marble--On!!

On 9/25/2022 at 5:19 PM, akroorka said:

Well,

You made me pick out some black and white Master Made "Comets".

--Thanks for that--I may say "backlight them all" but I obviously never did with these. Amazing what I found.

No UV reaction with mine. Yours may be a Vitro.

All opinions are welcomed and needed.

Marble--On!!

Interesting. I have three Master Comets and back lit them and they're opaque!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chicagocyclist said:

Interesting. I have three Master comments and back lit them and they're opaque!

This all that I can say my friend--Backlight them all. 
We are in a new age and the descriptions from the manufacturers were long past and under very dim light. Imaging or describing a marble under gas or the earlier electric lights that we do not have, or cannot really envision.
It is time to open our minds to this concept and accept that the term “opaque” may be what it was, not what it is today.
Just my thoughts---
Marble—On!!

• Award 1

1 hour ago, Carowill said:

Very transparent thoughts!

Laugh out loud:fighting-547:--this deserves it spelled out. 
I will always have an opinion, sometimes I hold back—until it is needed, mostly it is not. 
Thanks to you all for the greatest opinions on Marbles ID on the Inter-web.
Marble—On!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, akroorka said:

This all that I can say my friend--Backlight them all. 
We are in a new age and the descriptions from the manufacturers were long past and under very dim light. Imaging or describing a marble under gas or the earlier electric lights that we do not have, or cannot really envision.
It is time to open our minds to this concept and accept that the term “opaque” may be what it was, not what it is today.
Just my thoughts---
Marble—On!!

I'm assuming opaque means no light passes thru.  I have 3 hanging 1955 Rotoflex lights over my dining room, on a dimmer, so I can really replicate the early dim lightning!  But I'm sure they could take them out into the daylight or hold them up to a dim light and see translucent.  Would be surprised if they didn't know what kind of marble they were marketing.  Nontheless, using my LED flashlight,  no light passes thru.  Do I not have Master Comets....?🤔 

Screenshot_20220929_213844_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220929_213848_eBay.jpg

.  5/8"Screenshot_20220929_213950_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220929_213856_eBay.jpg

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, chicagocyclist said:

I'm assuming opaque means no light passes thru.  I have 3 hanging 1955 Rotoflex lights over my dining room, on a dimmer, so I can really replicate the early dim lightning!  But I'm sure they could take them out into the daylight or hold them up to a dim light and see translucent.  Would be surprised if they didn't know what kind of marble they were marketing.  Nontheless, using my LED flashlight,  no light passes thru.  Do I not have Master Comets....?🤔 

Screenshot_20220929_213844_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220929_213848_eBay.jpg

.  5/8"Screenshot_20220929_213950_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220929_213856_eBay.jpg

Great photos:)

• Like 1

Whew! I was getting concerned when you said that light shined through them.  Thanks on the photos.  if I take the time and use the two light setup it works great but since I don't have it set up all the time I get super lazy. I don't have room for it because I have marbles covering almost my entire dining room!!