Two For ID

Greeneyesgreenthumbs

I’ve seen Ravenswood like the red one to. But after looking further into these marbles the Amber glass looks like a match on both then the below pictures show similarities in pattern. I’m leaning Alley Agate but I Dont know I still have some doubt which is why pro input is needed 

5FE67AF5-C303-4522-BF9D-CF111CBC9922.jpeg

2AB340D7-A28F-4C56-935C-C99443F41388.jpeg

2C8F5DB6-548E-4C81-982E-97D95D99C7E1.jpeg

2F3E2F42-0AA1-4534-AF88-B303FCD0FD4C.jpegEdit: the more I handle the red one the more I think it’s Ravenswood. I have a few of the red that are dug Heaton but the ones I have don’t match up to the glass quality of this one. 

Both Alley for me. Ravenswood had very little yellow in any marbles. some but they are rare. The Heatons with red are usually a little more brown and if with yellow, the yellow is usually more heavy or brighter yellow. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, wvrons said:

Both Alley for me. Ravenswood had very little yellow in any marbles. some but they are rare. The Heatons with red are usually a little more brown and if with yellow, the yellow is usually more heavy or brighter yellow. 

Thanks Ron and everyone for y’all’s input. I’m confident in these both being Alley. The red one I don’t see any large bare white areas or any small spots of color in those bare white areas that Heaton tends to show plus it’s just to busy to be a Heaton.