Amber/Blue Jabo?

Jzoook6

12 hours ago, Jzoook6 said:

Another Jabo treat? .56 thank you!

image.jpeg

I believe I have this. Probably picked up at Ebay in 2005 as I had been looking for swirls with 2 or more colors in clear. Yet it's not a clear base, rather yellow tint that, is a tint that's hard to put your finger on like; "What color of yellow is that?" Mine swirls a little more than this and has no 'But crack' pattern.  It's a very interesting color mixture. Mine has no whiteish as yours appears. The blue is not blending like yours too. The strands on mine are blue and yellow, where its yellow is similar to the tint in the transparent base. 

It is mint and has a modern appearance so, it may be a Jabo, but nothing I'd ever seen in Jabo or anybody's colors before. And the 'But crack' appearance of Jabo's; it is a fold verses bending in the swirl as yours has.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

I believe I have this. Probably picked up at Ebay in 2005 as I had been looking for swirls with 2 or more colors in clear. Yet it's not a clear base, rather yellow tint that, is a tint that's hard to put your finger on like; "What color of yellow is that?" Mine swirls a little more than this and has no 'But crack' pattern.  It's a very interesting color mixture. Mine has no whiteish as yours appears. The blue is not blending like yours too. The strands on mine are blue and yellow, where its yellow is similar to the tint in the transparent base. 

It is mint and has a modern appearance so, it may be a Jabo, but nothing I'd ever seen in Jabo or anybody's colors before. And the 'But crack' appearance of Jabo's; it is a fold verses bending in the swirl as yours has.

Feel free to post a picture of it here if you want to! I have a bunch of other similar ones. 

36 minutes ago, Jzoook6 said:

Feel free to post a picture of it here if you want to! I have a bunch of other similar ones. 

Maybe next week as I've had double eye infection (cleaning dirty pool water in Florida can make bad things happen) and just beginning to get over it. Very painful and vision is blurry. However, I'd bet, if it's Jabo then @Nantucketdink would likely nail it. 

Plus, as you say you've a bunch of em, I think  that increases odds they are Jabo. I'd like a final answer too: Nantucketdink

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2022 at 9:33 AM, Jzoook6 said:

Time flies. Finally got a photo of mine. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the yellow to show very well. The blue should be the same as yours and the base is not clear, it's the same transparent yellow that's in yours. 

I guess mine is a little refined as it's ribbons are not blended across like yours. It's a pretty neat looking marble which until I saw yours, haven't seen another like it. The colors are stronger in hand.

128095902_BluenYellowribbonsintransparentyellow2.thumb.JPG.bcb0ae213cbd41fe0d4ad914232416ec.JPG2096614801_BluenYellowribbonsintransparentyellow3.thumb.JPG.b22a276d83ab3401ea946e5872c13476.JPG 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeff54 said:

Time flies. Finally got a photo of mine. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the yellow to show very well. The blue should be the same as yours and the base is not clear, it's the same transparent yellow that's in yours. 

I guess mine is a little refined as it's ribbons are not blended across like yours. It's a pretty neat looking marble which until I saw yours, haven't seen another like it. The colors are stronger in hand.

128095902_BluenYellowribbonsintransparentyellow2.thumb.JPG.bcb0ae213cbd41fe0d4ad914232416ec.JPG2096614801_BluenYellowribbonsintransparentyellow3.thumb.JPG.b22a276d83ab3401ea946e5872c13476.JPG 

ooooo that is a pretty one!!! I think you are right about the blue--they have to at least be related. Is the yellow more gatorade greenish than mustardy gold honey yellow?

On 12/21/2022 at 10:55 PM, Jzoook6 said:

ooooo that is a pretty one!!! I think you are right about the blue--they have to at least be related. Is the yellow more gatorade greenish than mustardy gold honey yellow?

Mustered was on my mind. Crummy camera, (Photographer) Not getting color balance. Yet, I could see the yellow base in yours my photo is not showing, but yellow base is same as the ribbon and not green as it appears in my photo.

• Like 1