New to the World Of Marbles

Archerfire

Hi all! I recently acquired some marbles as part of a comic collection I purchased. I haven't really been interested in them since I was a kid. They certainly brought back the nostalgia vibe. I guess I have a little headstart on a collection, as if i need another hobby!

I got a couple of books to try to help identify what I have, along with perusing online. I may as well be trying to decipher a foreign language!  So many of them look the same to me. 

I've taken some pics to drop in the Marble I.D. area. I also bought a caliper to measure with. Maybe with a bit of guidance I'll get the hang of, at least somewhat, being able to identify these spherical jewels.

Randy 

Welcome to you Archerfire,

Post whatever you have in the ID section.

Two or three at a time with at least three images of each.

We all love to ID marbles regardless of age or maker.

Comics are collected by many and you may have a few that you did not realize may be worth a bit.

I look forward to seeing what you may have.

Once again, A hardy welcome to you!

Marble--On!!

6 hours ago, Archerfire said:

Hi all! I recently acquired some marbles as part of a comic collection I purchased. I haven't really been interested in them since I was a kid. They certainly brought back the nostalgia vibe. I guess I have a little headstart on a collection, as if i need another hobby!

I got a couple of books to try to help identify what I have, along with perusing online. I may as well be trying to decipher a foreign language!  So many of them look the same to me. 

I've taken some pics to drop in the Marble I.D. area. I also bought a caliper to measure with. Maybe with a bit of guidance I'll get the hang of, at least somewhat, being able to identify these spherical jewels.

Randy 

"Welcome to Marble Connection Randy"  :wave2:

Been lookin @ your posts, some great mibs. Don't be shy, post away, just not more than 3 or 4 per post, looks like your cruising along just right. If you have any particular query you'd like to pursue we have a search bar in the upper right hand corner, also Stephs Study hall is packed w/ pix & info. on marbles and marble related material, again "Welcome"

Chad G.