Am I doing this right?

Melissa

Definitely on the right track.  I'm seeing some Vitro Blackies though mixed in with the All Reds.

The ones with the black around the center, but matching color patches on either end. For example:   Two blue patches.  Two green patches.  Two yellow patches.   Two white patches.

Also, if it looks like an All Red, with the white center but two different colored patches and neither patch is red -- that would probably be a Tiger Eye.   I thought I saw one of those but now I'm not finding it again. 

Might be a couple of other patches out of place.  In the top left corner of the All Red picture, about four marbles down from the top, and one over from the left, there's an interesting light green patch which I'm guessing might not be Vitro.

• Like 1

A general rule of thumb . . . if there is no red on the marble it is not an All Red. Like Steph, I see some Blackies in your All Red group and you have some of the older Black Line All Reds mixed in with the newer type of All Red that lacks the black ribbons between the polar patches.

• Like 1

I notice you also have a few transparent-based Whities in your Conqueror group. They have a transparent base with two white polar patches and two same-colored ribbons around the equator. There are also a few Tiger Eyes of various types in the mix.

I’ve renamed the one group all reds and blackies. 

The second group I’ll add tigers eyes to the name.  I don’t know what a lot of the vitro are which is why I added et al. I’ll eventually go through and identify them. 

Let me try to find the ones you’re referring to.