Blue and white

Melissa

These that I posted are Master Glass “Brushed glass marbles” white on blue. A beautiful thing to hold and look at, great deep blue color, they also made other colors of these and the red one is killer as well.
They may look a bit different from yours but they are marbles and anything can happen.
Vitro Agate made a dark blue with white, with this big glob of amorphous white opaque stringy glass with a few different colors of transparent based glass—danged if I can remember the name—but they had one.
As always, all opinions are welcomed and appreciated---and needed as well.
Marble—On!!

Final.jpg

• Wow 1

16 minutes ago, Melissa said:

Here’s another blue one.  Vitro?

That is an odd and very nice looking patch type marble.

Uggh as Steph would say----

I will lean towards Vitro here with a slight ---- well not so slight--- mention of Akro.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, William said:

Thinking that the first two are Master also..the last marble, I want to say Akro. By the way, like the backdrop for your pictures at the top 👍

Thanks. My obsession with glass is not just in sphere form. I got these living room tables about 10 years ago on Craigslist. Woman was moving west and couldn’t take them with her. She said they were pretty high end. I’m not sure about that but I love them. Super heavy thick bubble glass. 

4AFD827B-5C0C-406C-91DE-C5E1B6CD171B.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Melissa said:

Thanks. My obsession with glass is not just in sphere form. I got these living room tables about 10 years ago on Craigslist. Woman was moving west and couldn’t take them with her. She said they were pretty high end. I’m not sure about that but I love them. Super heavy thick bubble glass. 

4AFD827B-5C0C-406C-91DE-C5E1B6CD171B.jpeg

Nice, love em'! Some of my favorite marbles have "seedy" glass and your tables are right at the top with them...something you don't see every day for sure.

Oh yeah, a shoutout to Richard's Sanitation as I see that they are represented in the background 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, William said:

Nice, love em'! Some of my favorite marbles have "seedy" glass and your tables are right at the top with them...something you don't see every day for sure.

Oh yeah, a shoutout to Richard's Sanitation as I see that they are represented in the background 🤣🤣

You may be able to tell where I live by the photo. That’s state highway 44 in the background.