Masters?

Melissa

The red one may actually be an Akro “Flintie”—they come in a variety of looks, some look very opaque in hand and some will not. 
Backlight it and look for a pronounced “fisheye” effect no matter how you turn it. “Flinties “are opalescent—hard to tell with the red ones though.
The green one—looks like an Akro to me.
Marble—On!!

15 minutes ago, akroorka said:

The red one may actually be an Akro “Flintie”—they come in a variety of looks, some look very opaque in hand and some will not. 
Backlight it and look for a pronounced “fisheye” effect no matter how you turn it. “Flinties “are opalescent—hard to tell with the red ones though.
The green one—looks like an Akro to me.
Marble—On!!

This doesn’t look like my other flinties with the slit/fisheye. Do all flinties look different?

here is the measurement on the red one. 

9CA0CD1A-0AC1-4187-A7EA-61D0EFFD7889.jpeg

You are looking for the slits, these show up in Akro game marbles or "solids" as well--just a tell that it is an Akro--the "fisheye" will flow around the entire marble as you backlight it while turning it--sometimes the fisheye will be limited to the slits—sometimes not—it depends upon the depth of the marble.
I wish that I could show you this in an image—not yet—I have tried—many times.
Marble—On!!

23 minutes ago, akroorka said:

You are looking for the slits, these show up in Akro game marbles or "solids" as well--just a tell that it is an Akro--the "fisheye" will flow around the entire marble as you backlight it while turning it--sometimes the fisheye will be limited to the slits—sometimes not—it depends upon the depth of the marble.
I wish that I could show you this in an image—not yet—I have tried—many times.
Marble—On!!

So all around the marble are lines internally which is why it reminded me of master. Maybe I’m actually looking at the fisheye slits.  I’ve attached a photo with lines I drew to kind of show the pattern that doesn’t show up in the pics. The lines run up and down and all the way around the marble.