Dark Emerald Master?

browncat73

In my experience,
Master Made marbles are nice round hard feeling marbles with few surface defects or out of roundness detectable.
I would lean towards an Asian made marble here.
I appreciate all opinions and hope to see some more on this one.
Nice marble—none the less!
Marble—On!!

• Like 1

A Vacor "Alien" wth is that haha? I figured it was a Catseye for the longest time but I've never seen any others with that dark coloring plus the yellow is at the very top surface of the marble. Thanks gents for the assist, I'll go check out some more Vacors. I think I have a few imperials I'm working on posting shortly.

15 hours ago, browncat73 said:

A Vacor "Alien" wth is that haha? I figured it was a Catseye for the longest time but I've never seen any others with that dark coloring plus the yellow is at the very top surface of the marble. Thanks gents for the assist, I'll go check out some more Vacors. I think I have a few imperials I'm working on posting shortly.

Not an Alien , this  looks like a  Boulder 1" iridescent cat eye Vaco de Mexico 🇲🇽.

On 1/23/2023 at 12:29 PM, akroorka said:

Here are some Vacor "Aliens" (bluish green base glass) surounding a group of Vacor multi colored cats.

Marble--On!!

Surrounded by Aliens.JPG

Sweet! Thanks for the pic sir. I don't think what I have is an Alien though. Those multi color ones are pretty groovy though

• Like 1

12 hours ago, browncat73 said:

Sweet! Thanks for the pic sir. I don't think what I have is an Alien though. Those multi color ones are pretty groovy though

Yes, Vacor does make some very nice cats. You have to pick through them just like the rest of the makers.

I still see nets for sale once in awhile on Ebay.

Marble--On!!