Brown with some green shooter 0.95"

NeozLilBallz

18 minutes ago, akroorka said:

This is a tuff one.

I worked it over with my Image software--it is not a Jabo imho.

Nice try at the images--this may be all that you will get as far as an ID.

Marble--On!!

Mind if I ask what image software you are using? It is such a dark marnle and I wasn't sure if I sure change anything but I can edit a few when I get time to try and make more stand out. I always make the wrong decisions with pictures as I try to just have it as true to real in hand color above all else, the rest i get lost

I just use Windows software. 
I have been doing this for years and years—“Simple Simon”. I cut and paste to “Word” and adjust as needed. This is my way—it works for me when doing an ID and it is an easy thing to delete when I am done. 
I am a “Word” freak. It does all that I want it too regardless of what my daughter says—:computer-22:.
On your end, the image is the thing—lighter or less, better angles, better backgrounds, and the best that you can do to get an ID. 
I work at my ID, s —give us your best and we will continue to give you ours.
Marble—On!!

Way to large for any spray paint can.  Spray paint cans use marbles most often 9/16 inch, then 1/2 inch and the largest 5/8 inch.  Where did you find that Vitro made spray paint can marbles ?  I know some other companies did but never found any info that Vitro did. I am not sure how many industrial marbles they made, for what or how often ?  

The original marble is a oversize error. Looks like who ever made it let the temperature get to high. The glass went dark and then the flow got to fast which made the hot glass glob to large for the grove in the rollers. So it could not be rounded without the roll marks. To large and it would not spin correct in the rolls groves. Doesn't make much difference in who made it.  Might have been small numbers or more. But most were discarded because they were errors, mistakes, non sellable .

Maybe it is not a rumor ?   I just always wonder where some marble info comes from.  I have always heard, well because it has just always been that. That is what the book says. Some person had it in a Ebay listing.  It is on the internet.  Well so many times over 25 years, checking into many of those statements. Things turned out to be false.  Years ago I learned to not rely on one source for my marble information.  I am always asking myself how, when, where, why ?  That is also for a source of info. Why did they say that, where did they get the info, etc. 

Vitro may have made spray paint can marbles ?  As always I just wanted any more details to answer my own questions.  I just try to not spread third, or fourth hand, hear say information in print just because one person said so. But sometimes that is all there is. That is when I go searching.  Until I am happy with the answers I find. Which sometimes was years. Still looking for many answers. Now I will see if I can find two or three different other sources which satisfy me that Vitro made spray paint can marbles. Which has good odds of being true.  Bogard did it, Ravenswood did it, Jabo did it, Marble King did it. Did Akro, Peltier, Vitro, who else ???     

Why are you putting that person who told you, to rest ?  Did you find their info was wrong ? Or let them know other info, as to how they were wrong ?