ID help

Kimbernugs

The second image from the left shows a nice a nice hard hit and pit around it. This indicates to me that it is a well cooked and "annealed" marble. 
This happens when the marble is hit with another marble( or just dropped onto the concrete floor like my sausage fingers still do). The glass actually will expand outwards from the hit mark causing the surrounding glass to explode away from the center of the hit.
All forms of glass are in a liquid state. If you set a nice round marble on a rock and came back 300 years later it would be flattened somewhat. Gravity rules our lives and that of glass as well.
The newer, softer glass marbles will rarely display such damage. Fractures, subsurface moons, little white hit marks are more common with the newer marbles.
This one is older imho. 
Older Vitro or Akro with a lean towards Vitro.
Marble—On!!

30 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Gravity rules our lives and that of glass as well.
The newer, softer glass marbles will rarely display such damage. Fractures, subsurface moons, little white hit marks are more common with the newer marbles.

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing that!

10 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

WOW! That’s a simple color combo but I have never seen a Vitro like this one. What does it look like if you backlight it? Is it a veneered marble ? 🔥

RAR

I'm having a heck of a time getting my camera to focus on the mib and not the background. I'm just perplexed as to why this keeps happening. The top 2 pics are backlit and the base does glow slightly under UV light. The base has a partial white veneer and the rest is sorta opalescent with some striations in it as well. I'd love to know exactly what this is! 

Myst.jpg