Interesting stuff stuck in your marble 😃

Tommy

On 3/26/2023 at 2:12 PM, Nantucketdink said:

My favorite thing in there of my collection...a copper star inside this JABO machine made

jaborenotransparentcopperstatr.jpg

Might be a lame question, but did they do this on purpose? Are there other Jabos out there made with little trinkets in them? I think it's awesome!

13 hours ago, Kimbernugs said:

Might be a lame question, but did they do this on purpose? Are there other Jabos out there made with little trinkets in them? I think it's awesome!

Yes on purpose but it was considered a fail as the marbles fractured.  There are JABOs with various beads on and partially in them.  Human remains have been put on/in them.  I have a machine made JABO with a separate marble inside it but don’t know the backstory on it.  There are JABOs with all sorts of things swirling in them and confettied on them, however, there aren’t really others with trinkets in them like this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Kimbernugs said:

Oh. My. God. Can you post a pic of that one? 

Everybody assumes it is an air bubble, but when you examine it in hand with a loupe, there is actually a peewee sized clearie inside the marble.  Received it in a large group from that run.  I imagine somebody had to do it on purpose, but don’t know.47D07E93-C95A-4D87-BE5E-3F961EE51E49.thumb.jpeg.16c3e8927b73d5afb70436054ff90fe1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

17 hours ago, Nantucketdink said:

Everybody assumes it is an air bubble, but when you examine it in hand with a loupe, there is actually a peewee sized clearie inside the marble.  Received it in a large group from that run.  I imagine somebody had to do it on purpose, but don’t know.47D07E93-C95A-4D87-BE5E-3F961EE51E49.thumb.jpeg.16c3e8927b73d5afb70436054ff90fe1.jpeg

That super cool 😎