Rainbow Help

Kimbernugs

Thanks Ric - I saw a pic of a blue zebra and was kinda hopeful, but I think it's a pretty rainbo as well. The blue is so vibrant. I always question if foreign when I see that and in such good shape. It's hard to believe I have some great mibs in some of the lots I've taken chances on. 

1 hour ago, Kimbernugs said:

Thanks Ric - I saw a pic of a blue zebra and was kinda hopeful, but I think it's a pretty rainbo as well. The blue is so vibrant. I always question if foreign when I see that and in such good shape. It's hard to believe I have some great mibs in some of the lots I've taken chances on. 

Just to help ya a bit Kim, Marble King made Rainbow's & Peltier made Rainbo's, confusing @ first but sure make for a quicker & more accurate ID in the long run, x2, agree w/ Pelt, nice one BTW  !!

16 hours ago, Kimbernugs said:

Thanks Ric - I saw a pic of a blue zebra and was kinda hopeful . . .

I think a "blue zebra" would have opaque white base glass with opaque blue striping - like a Zebra, but blue - not sure there is a named one though. Your little pretty has a transparent blue base glass with white striping for the ribbons/vanes.