Peltier First and Second Runs

Steph

First run, January 7, 2002 
Second run, May 2, 2002

Mike Barton remembered it as around 2000 for the First Run and 5000 for the Second Run.   Conclusion:  if someone finds a similar-looking marble in the wild and any other maker could apply, odds are it's the other maker, not pelt!   

But our old threads on the topic have lost a lot of their photos, including Mike's pix, and so I wanted to start a new fresh thread to see if we could generate some new fresh photos to save in our archive.  Old pix are still welcome of course, but maybe some who are lucky enough to have the marbles have some new pix too. 

• Like 1

I have 2 or 3 flats (each holds about 250 marbles) plus maybe a few hundred singles of the 2nd run marbles.  I have probably less than 300 or 400 individual marbles from the first run.  The second run marbles are much better looking than the first. The reds and yellows from the second run are the most difficult to find.  The master set above is a photo I shot on my dining room table many years ago.  I’ll try to get some updated photos of each style from both runs and get them posted.  Thanks for the great post, Steph!

• Like 1
  • Wow 1