Largest sizes of Akro Silver Oxbloods?

Personally—I have not ever seen one over 11/16”.

I believe that they came larger—maybe ¾”but that would be my limit with these---the  “Silver Oxbloods”.

The rest that you name-the “egg yolk ox”s  would be up to an inch—rare but true imho.

“Lemonades” are all over the place with sizes. The term “Lemonade” covers a bunch of different Akro marbles Imho.

Some of the Jabo contract runs had marbles that closely resemble Akro “Eggyolk and Oxblood” marbles.

Do the research before you buy—always. They –the Jabo are very nice---just not Akro.

Marble—On!!

• Like 1

Most silver and milky oxbloods hover around +_5/8".  There are plenty of the veneer types (often with red on white bases) that approach 1" dia.   There is a unusual oxblood on a opaque/translucent base type that 99% of people have never seen.  Roger dug them in his early dig days.  I have seen three, own 2.  One is 1-1/32 and the second is 1-9/32.  In both the oxblood is primarily subsurface, rising to the surface in bands.  Unusual and old looking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alan said:

Most silver and milky oxbloods hover around +_5/8".  There are plenty of the veneer types (often with red on white bases) that approach 1" dia.   There is a unusual oxblood on a opaque/translucent base type that 99% of people have never seen.  Roger dug them in his early dig days.  I have seen three, own 2.  One is 1-1/32 and the second is 1-9/32.  In both the oxblood is primarily subsurface, rising to the surface in bands.  Unusual and old looking.

This  ebay auction, saved in worth point, appears to be the same as the two you describe:

Two Oxblood Patches-each 1" in diam. Akro Agate MM Marbles. Tri-colored. | #1732977095 (worthpoint.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

This  ebay auction, saved in worth point, appears to be the same as the two you describe:

Two Oxblood Patches-each 1" in diam. Akro Agate MM Marbles. Tri-colored. | #1732977095 (worthpoint.com)

I had a 1” patch oxblood I sold on eBay maybe 12 years ago for $125 if I remember right.