Dark based cat - AV?

Kimbernugs

It was hard for me to get the pics right, but the base is very dark, and what I think is green transparent. It either has a ton of little bubbles in it, or is it possibly AV? The veins inside look almost yellow, but it's so hard to tell w/ that dark base. I was just wondering if it was AV or just a cool, dark, bubbly base. Thanks! 9/16ths

AVcat.jpg

wow.  How many vanes?

The vanes are looking quite Vitro, especially with what looks like a count of five, not six.  But that base glass is sending me to the Billes-in-tete page to look for Swamp Thing pictures.  

The Swamp Things don't look that close.

I know Vitro did a cage style cat in Windex-blue glass.   But what else?

I'm stumped.  

2 minutes ago, Steph said:

wow.  How many vanes?

The vanes are looking quite Vitro, especially with what looks like a count of five, not six.  But that base glass is sending me to the Billes-in-tete page to look for Swamp Thing pictures.  

I'm stumped.  

Thanks for the help. It's very unique and you almost can't see that it's a cat just looking at it as it's so dark. It looks green in natural light, but when I backlit it, it looks blue. This one is a stumper. And it's definitely 5 veins.

5 hours ago, Steph said:

wow.  How many vanes?

I'm stumped.  

What is a swamp thing ? I've never heard of it!

6 minutes ago, mibby wonka said:

What is a swamp thing ? I've never heard of it!

I am glad that you asked this--I peeed on myself:Panic:--They used to be called "Aliens", now they are "Swamp Things".

Vacor switches names and designs so often that it is hard to keep up with.

"Swamp Things"are Vacor Cats with a blueish base glass ( they used to be called "Aliens").

Marble--On!!