Vitro Shooter

Kimbernugs

It is possible there are some errors here.  Joe had the help of one of the greatest Vitro collectors of all, Chuck Brandstetter.    I don't know if that factored into his ID's of if there were mistakes made.  I guess I probably agree with you on the "Victory" moving over to the Conqueror section.  But it's possible the last marble would have come from Chuck's Tri-Lite collection. 

I'm not aware of Joe giving any sizes, so we can't know if the last marble was a shooter, for example.  

I know that Joe was going all out to meet his personal deadlines for getting the marbles ID-ed and online, which could have let more errors creep in.

We have lost both Joe and Chuck since the pages were published so can't ask what the logic might have been for those particular IDs.  

I would feel pretty good calling yours a Tri-Lite.  Not 100% sure but I think really good odds as I go through the later Vitro styles I know of.

16 minutes ago, Steph said:

It is possible there are some errors here.  Joe had the help of one of the greatest Vitro collectors of all, Chuck Brandstetter.    I don't know if that factored into his ID's of if there were mistakes made.  I guess I probably agree with you on the "Victory" moving over to the Conqueror section.  But it's possible the last marble would have come from Chuck's Tri-Lite collection. 

I'm not aware of Joe giving any sizes, so we can't know if the last marble was a shooter, for example.  

I know that Joe was going all out to meet his personal deadlines for getting the marbles ID-ed and online, which could have let more errors creep in.

We have lost both Joe and Chuck since the pages were published so can't ask what the logic might have been for those particular IDs.  

I would feel pretty good calling yours a Tri-Lite.  Not 100% sure but I think really good odds as I go through the later Vitro styles I know of.

Thanks Steph!!!

1 hour ago, Kimbernugs said:

I'd like to see what Vitro gurus think.

I am no Guru:character-smileys-238:.

I can tell you this Much about your "Whopper" though. The big ones do not behave like the smaller siblings do.

I would not fancy calling this one a Conqueror. Trilite would be my choice.

It is a nice marble!

Marble--On!!