Are these sunbursts or trilights by chance?

w8ingnthebushes

I agree that most are Master but I think that green one may be foreign and the red/brownish one might be Akro and i wonder about the second to last marble too. Straight on views of both seams would be helpful with IDs . . .

19 minutes ago, Ric said:

I agree that most are Master but I think that green one may be foreign and the red/brownish one might be Akro and i wonder about the second to last marble too. Straight on views of both seams would be helpful with IDs . . .

Did you mean second to last picture or second to last marble? Because the very last two pictures are of the same marble and the second to last marble is the third picture up from the bottom.

3 minutes ago, w8ingnthebushes said:

Did you mean second to last picture or second to last marble? Because the very last two pictures are of the same marble and the second to last marble is the third picture up from the bottom.

The second to the last marble (3rd-6th photos up from the bottom).

• Thanks 1

I'm pretty sure the green one is an Imperial (Asian) but I am okay with the second from the bottom being Master (thanks for the additional pics).

And this is the red/brown I was referring to . . .

F21A3668-2B6C-48ED-87CA-D4973DD4EC4A.jpeg

• Thanks 1

The red/brown one looks Akro to me.

A question worth asking yourself before you post for ID is, "Does this photo accurately represent what the marble looks like in hand?" Colors can be important for a proper ID and your photos are all we have to go on.

And FWIW, I think this one may be an Imperial too . . .  straight on views of both seams are often necessary for proper ID.

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2023_04/6FDBBDE1-17CB-4877-9A1E-797FAE2E52F3.jpeg.8386216e81ca481cb292448d057ff60b.jpeg

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Ric said:

The red/brown one looks Akro to me.

A question worth asking yourself before you post for ID is, "Does this photo accurately represent what the marble looks like in hand?" Colors can be important for a proper ID and your photos are all we have to go on.

And FWIW, I think this one may be an Imperial too . . .  straight on views of both seams are often necessary for proper ID.

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2023_04/6FDBBDE1-17CB-4877-9A1E-797FAE2E52F3.jpeg.8386216e81ca481cb292448d057ff60b.jpeg

Thanks I really appreciate your help