Another 5/8

Fire1981

It is a pattern I recognize as Cairo, even though it is not a common Cairo pattern, being more busy than most - the bubbly trans orange striping glass, the way it hooks and loops with the pattern on only one side of the marble, and then there is that hard to describe "loop with a slit" on the back side too. That's all part of it, anyways.

• Award 2

31 minutes ago, Ric said:

It is a pattern I recognize as Cairo, even though it is not a common Cairo pattern, being more busy than most - the bubbly trans orange striping glass, the way it hooks and loops with the pattern on only one side of the marble, and then there is that hard to describe "loop with a slit" on the back side too. That's all part of it, anyways.

That  is an awesome tip ...I see the loop slit thing going on . Thank you sir...💥💥💥👍👍👍

2 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Good deal. Thanks Ric. I just keep sorting Alleys and putting them together. Once ya starting getting Alley Eyes and getting ID traits (KINDA) down. It then seems easier to sort the ones that aren’t 🔥

RAR

That's what I did 🔥 ...it totally "seams" easier...:computer-22:  :ROFL:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Tommy said:

That  is an awesome tip ...I see the loop slit thing going on . Thank you sir...💥💥💥👍👍👍

I agree I really like this kind of info thx Ric 

9 hours ago, Tommy said:

That's what I did 🔥 ...it totally "seams" easier...:computer-22:  :ROFL:

It “ seams “ there is a few of us with this problem including me image.thumb.gif.186f7389ee8c1601d62530bc518dc637.gif

• Haha 1