Peltier Peerless Patch

Plutonianfire

I see how you might consider these two views to match: 

image.jpeg    IMG_8824.jpeg

However, the view of your marble is more detailed than the view from the book, and the view of your marble shows what to me appears to be an Akro patch's pattern and cutline.  

Also, since you mention hues, which had not factored into my identification,  the picture from the book appears to be a white marble with an opaque black patch.  

Such as this marble:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134538789806

^^ that seller's title and asking price are highly questionable!  LOL.  But I liked the photo in my google results and I was in a hurry, and now I have to leave!

1 hour ago, Steph said:

I see how you might consider these two views to match: 

image.jpeg    IMG_8824.jpeg

However, the view of your marble is more detailed than the view from the book, and the view of your marble shows what to me appears to be an Akro patch's pattern and cutline.  

I think you must have missed my comment saying that I agreed with your ID of Akro.

2 hours ago, Plutonianfire said:

I think you must have missed my comment saying that I agreed with your ID of Akro.

Yup! I missed that part.  

2 hours ago, Plutonianfire said:

Oh lord, it was a Pelt that I pasted, not an Akro! Sorry Steph. That’s what happens when you work from home and take occasional breaks to pursue an avocation.

Yeah, my eyes went straight to the pic, not the words.  And the pic did bear a superficial resemblance to the contours of your marble.   So ... yeah.  

:thup: