Hi! I’m kaylaajo

Skout92

My grandfather has recently passed all of his marbles on to me and I have been steady digging and researching into marbles. Alas, more difficult than anticipated. I love getting lost into the swirls as well as the history that each piece holds but I definitely came here to look for future help so I suppose this is a fair warning of many posts in the future for possibly helping to determine what is what. 

Love that this site exists because already I’ve noticed a lot of helpful advice just from other posts. Regardless, here’s a photo of much much more to come but pleasure to meet you all!

image.jpg

• Like 1

🤗 welcome what a beautiful collection that was passed to you. I'm looking forward to learning with you as I am new myself 😎🙃 there are tons of incredible and knowledgeable people here with many links that really help :) hope they helped you as much as they are helping me ATM. 

19 hours ago, Skout92 said:

I definitely came here to look for future help so I suppose this is a fair warning of many posts in the future for possibly helping to determine what is what. 

Welcome Skout92!

Show us what you have---do not hold back.

Keep it to three or four marbles at a time with some nice images of all sides.

I look forward to it as we all do here at The Marble Connection.

Marble--On!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kayla!

I see the bumblebee you have there nice! We have a bunch of bumblebees.  And I spotted the Bennington s. I'm learning slowly but surely. My husband and I have been collecting for three years nows. I have picked up on corkscrews and flames. 😊😊

As for separating I would first do the cat eyes, steelies and the clearies. 

BTW very nice jar. We collect those too.