2 Truths & a Lie

AvvaRae

2 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I have a son that raises Chickens for eggs--he starts them in the house---yuuukkk.

The apple does fall far from the tree in this case.

Nice, the coup is outside... it's a ring camera just to check on them especially in high heat days but they are also young so the beginning was because of the box they were in...

Eggs Meat all raised by ones self is an awesome thing good for him :)

• Like 1

These are too fun 🔥

I worked for an Abalone farm. I would harvest the legal ones off the rock features that were enclosed so they didn’t get eaten by otters. 

My Mom’s 5’2 and weighed about a 100 pounds when I was in 6th grade. Somehow I challenged her to an arm wrestling match. We locked up and I smiled at her. She slammed my hand down so fast on the counter it wasn’t even funny. But…It is now.

I use to think a standard screws drivers where only sold at Standard gas stations and phill up screw driver were sold at the Pillips 66 stations. 🔥

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

These are too fun 🔥

I worked for an Abalone farm. I would harvest the legal ones off the rock features that were enclosed so they didn’t get eaten by otters. 

My Mom’s 5’2 and weighed about a 100 pounds when I was in 6th grade. Somehow I challenged her to an arm wrestling match. We locked up and I smiled at her. She slammed my hand down so fast on the counter it wasn’t even funny. But…It is now.

I use to think a standard screws drivers where only sold at Standard gas stations and phill up screw driver were sold at the Pillips 66 stations. 🔥

They all sound like lies lol

4 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Here we go 🔥

I couldn’t figure out why an egg roll wasn’t wrapped in an egg. 

There was a haunted house on my paper route.

My Grandma use say cotton candy was  Groovy when we went to the carnival. She also called a “dish” a “dee-sh” 🔥

RAR

All tru